Tuesday, March 19, 2013

TRENDING: Celestial Stars

Couldn't be a better time to continue talking about stars and signs and my cosmic delight! I've been loving this {ready to merge into our lives} celestial star trend for these past couple of days, and since we talked about it earlier- hey, why not add some styling love to it! I'm loving all of these picks - obsessed with the WildFox Seeing Stars Lennon Sweater #3, and need that royal blue scarf #4, because this cold weather is going no where! Some shine and starry prints can't never hurt your closet, nor your soul, right?! Loving this new trend - makes my heart super happy for some reason!
From left to right - 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / enjoy:) xo - luciana

1 comment:

  1. Love this trend- espesh since prints are my thing! ;)

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete