Tuesday, March 19, 2013

DISCOVERING: Elisa Werbler - The Birthstones

Im not sure if I've express how much I love zodiac signs and eveything and enything that relates to the cosmis world - hint my love for the univers in my prints and quotes. I'm so happy I run into these beautiful color print series of  The Birthstones, by Elisa Werbler. Loving all the colors, and the settle tones she uses to create depth, shape and dimension! Loving and totally want one for my apartment, and my spring cleaning, revamping decor mission! When is you birthday, and do you know your birthstone? I am a September child, Virgo to its fullest and my birthstone is the Sapphire:)





1 comment:

  1. These are such unique prints! I love the idea and definitely want the add the diamond to my future gallery wall. Great find!

    Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

    ReplyDelete