Sunday, March 17, 2013

#HeartThis Tee

Hi, what better inspiration than our own surroundings! I couldn't help it but to share the makings of a soon to be baked project! Im super excited for this to happen, plus it will be a perfect match for a spring welcoming  {much needed warmth} ! Love this Instagram little recap of my messy but so happy studio this past couple of days, I love the {visual} story that it creates and cant wait to partner and link it up with friends; plus have you guys share & see some images of your own! Some hashtag tees, pretty packaging, glitter tape and tons of love notes all invaded my space:) More info on this little project/ giveaway to come soon - stay tune:)


Click bellow to enter your pic, join me, and share with me your style #HearThis tee:)

2 comments:

  1. hi luciana!
    I love your shirts! These are amazing! :)

    would you like to cooperate with me and my fashionblog? :)
    I would love, if you join my blog :)

    greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tee! :)
    Love Lois xxx

    ReplyDelete