Wednesday, March 20, 2013

BlogLovin


Last week I couldn't resist but to share a sneak peek of this project we have been working on for a bit with a couple of my fav bloggers! I love working with the community, share and inspire each other! I'm so excited to share with you all an amazing, dedicated blogger that I #Heart tons! Jen is the writer/stylist for BelleDeCouture - fashion, driven blogger full of tons of inspiration, accents and hot couture! Check her blog out and the giveaway she is having today with the #HeartThis tee!I love her style, her adorable baby girl, and her unconditional support! 


{tee: #heartthis c/o; skirt: Anne Klein c/o *On Sale!; Report bow flats: Victoria's Secret *On sale!; necklace: The Oxford Trunk c/o; bracelets: INPINK c/o & Stella&Dot c/o; bag: vintage} 
P.S. If you are digging this #heartthis tee then be sure to check out my Instagram (@belledecouture/@ByLucianaM) today, as I'll be posting a pic of this tee. If you want to win a tee for yourself all you have to do is:
*Follow her on Instagram: @belledecouture
*Follow my Luciana (#heartthis) on Instagram: @bylucianam
*Re-post the pic that I feature on my Instagram today (featuring the #hearttthis tee) and make sure you mention: #heartthisin your post!
Jen will choose a winner by random on Friday, March 22nd at 7:00 PM EST!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Love the way that she styled this!!
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how she wore the shirt! So cute! I actually just bought the shirt yesterday! So excited to get it!
    ~Sara
    sarastrauss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so awesome!
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good giveaway, I've been drooling over these shirts and have a million ways to style it up in my head! ;)

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete