Wednesday, February 13, 2013

#HeartThis: Looking for a last minute love note?!

Soooo...im not gonna lie, i did find my self looking for a special compliment to my gift for tomorrow! Oh, oh, so i designed a couple little notes, and thought i would totally share with you guys. In case your looking for a last minute additional note, feel free to download these! Color them in and make your gift even prettier! Hope you like and enjoy....happy almost dia de san valentin;)






Grab -> & Drag to your computer -> Print -> & you are set to go <3 If you download  — I want to see it! Please tag @SmileBabyStudio on Facebook/Instagram (you can also tag me at @by_lucianam if you like). And show me your special packaging gift!









 XOXO-Luciana

2 comments:

  1. Hi Luciana, These are amazing! Nice work. Great meeting you at IFB Con! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace thank you, you are the sweetest! It was really good to meet you at the Con! I have a project in mind..thought I could share with you, ill send you an email soon!
      Luciana

      Delete