Monday, April 1, 2013

BlogLoving


I've been reviewing a couple fashion must follow blogs for a bit. How to filter, who to follow? I have picked some of my faves ladies, and friend fashion/style bloggers. Here is this weeks BlogLove!  Crystalin is the writer/stylist of IntheCityWithCrystalin. A fashion blog full of class and chicness written all over and about San Jose, Cali where she lives. She has recently been featured in some fab places: Daily Buzz- Styling Tips & Tricks - Daily Buzz- Top Looks - Design Me Dail & the Glitter Guide just to mention a couple! Love her class and her stylished life! Check her out, it is totally a blog to follow around! 




1 comment:

  1. Love that tee! I just saw it on Steffi and I'm obsessed! it goes with so much :)

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete