Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day | Macrame Pot Holders DIY

Yei Happy Earth Day! What better way to celebrate than with some plant love! Ive been crazy for these macrame pot hangers and totally decided to make some for the inside of my studio! This is a DIY I found at Refinary 29, I will take pics and share mine when completed, but buy the time I get home today to make tons, earth day would be over! So thought to share this one that thought it explained everything great and I will be following this afternoon! 

Also loving some by my Etsy family - Modern Geometric Macrame PlanterSmall Neon Macrame  - and this Beige Macrame Plant Hanger! In case you fall in love with them as much as I am, and just want to buy some!


Give thanks to earth and appreciate all the wonderful corners it has giving us in the world to dream about and wish upon! Hope its sunny wherever you are xo Luciana










1 comment:

  1. I remember reading this article when it first came out on Refinery and thinking how cute it was and how I wanted to do it! Thanks for reminding me; perfect little project for Earth Day!
    STeffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete