Thursday, January 24, 2013

MOOD BOARDS = Pinterest

Before Pinterest, there were mood boards! Maybe that is why I am so in love and obsessed with this amazing boards! At VS we concept with a mood board situation, actually is my fav part of my job -- we should capture them like this, because is the best way to look back and understand a thought, a feeling a style hint a mood for something or someone! It is the best quick visual tool you can ever use to introduce or illustrate a direction of a style. Now you know, next time you need to gather some thoughts, maybe take a look at your Pinterest account or even your sketch book as a: flow for a thought!

I'm handling the VS Pinterest account, and felt like it was my own, tons of time, tons of work into it! But recently, i decided to have and open my own, so I'm just starting but here is My Pinterest in case you want to check it out!







No comments:

Post a Comment